visit canada with inadmissibility - Immigration Blog about US & Canadian Immigration matters.

Immigration Blog about US & Canadian Immigration matters.

Immigration Blog about US & Canadian Immigration matters. If you would like to learn about US and Canadian immigration matters you have came to the right place to read blogs.

Apply to Visit Canada


Apply for a Visitor’s Visa

Are you considering a trip to Canada temporarily? Do you come from a non-visa exempt country? Every year over 35 million people travel to Canada. Sometimes, people come to visit relatives, or, to attend a business trip, or, maybe even for simply tourism. If you do not come from a visa-exempt country and are trying to visit Canada, you must apply for a temporary resident visa, to be permitted to enter the country. All applicants must ensure they apply for all the necessary documents before attempting to travel to Canada, to avoid being denied entry at the border. If you come from a visa-exempt country, you have less to worry about than anyone else. Or, for example if you have a criminal history, you must address your inadmissibility before being able to enter Canada. If you are thinking about travelling to Canada in the near future, continue reading this article to find information that could be beneficial for you. Let us help you in applying for the right visa today!

What is a Visitor’s Visa?

A visitor visa, otherwise known as a temporary resident visa, is a document which allows individuals who are from non-visa exempt countries to enter Canada. If you are from a visa-exempt country, you do not require a visitor visa; rather, you simply require an eTA, otherwise known as an Electronic Travel Authorization. In order to apply for a visitor’s visa, you must only be requesting to enter the country on a temporary basis. To apply for a visitor visa successfully, you must be able to prove to an immigration officer that you will leave after the period of time your visa is valid for, is up.

Continue reading
  1116 Hits
1116 Hits