visa for parents - Immigration Blog about US & Canadian Immigration matters.

Phone: 416-477-2545  || E: || Book a ConsultationBook a Consultation

Immigration Blog about US & Canadian Immigration matters.

Immigration Blog about US & Canadian Immigration matters. If you would like to learn about US and Canadian immigration matters you have came to the right place to read blogs.

Invite your parents or grandparents under the Super Visa


Super Visa for Parents or Grandparents

Missing your parents or grandparents and like to invite them as a visitor to Canada? If yes, then the Super Visa may right for your family. A super visa lets you visit your children or grandchildren for up to 2 years at a time. It’s a multi-entry visa that provides multiple entries for a period up to 10 years. The Super Visa is a family stream which allows both Canadian Citizens and Permanent Residents to invite their parents or grandparents. The Super Visa allows an applicant to stay in the country for a maximum of 2 years without having to renew their visa. So if you like your parents or grandparents to stay longer than 6 months then read further to see if you are eligible to apply for a super visa application.

How Super Visa is different from Visitor Visa?

At present, most visitors to Canada may visit for a period up to six months when they first enter Canada. Visitors who wish to stay longer must apply for an extension, and pay a new fee.

Continue reading


© Akrami and Associates

  1147 Hits