Types of Working Visas | US Work Visa

Phone: 416-477-2545  || E: info@TheVisa.ca || Book a ConsultationBook a Consultation

If you would like to come to U.S and work or if you are an employer who would like to hire a foreign worker, you have various options that may be able to help you. These are some of the worker visa programs that the U.S. offers:

  • L-1 Visa - Is the Intra-Company Transfer. This is directed towards individuals who may need to transfer between the same organizations from foreign country to U.S.
  • H-1B via - allows individuals who have education and work experience to work in a high skilled occupation. These are specialized occupations and require high level of skill.
  • H-2B visa - is for individuals who are seeking temporary employment in the U.S. They may be skilled or unskilled workers.
  • H-2A visa is specifically for workers in the Agricultural field. These workers may come only on temporary bases.
  • TN visa - work visa directed towards citizens from Canada and Mexico who would like to enter U.S. This visa is covered by the North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA).

Different visas have different requirements associated with them. They all have certain unique features and requirements. It is important that you understand those requirements, and apply for the right kind of visa.

We can help you understand your situation and direct you according to your needs. We can assist you with your application, required forms, and supporting documents. Contact us for more information and we would be happy to guide you towards success!