Can I Sponsor my Conjugal Partner to Canada for PR Video | Conjugal Sponsorship Videos | Videos

Phone: 416-477-2545  || E: || Book a ConsultationBook a Consultation


Can I Sponsor my Conjugal Partner to Canada for PR Video

Conjugal partners are defined in the CIC website as "a person outside Canada who has had a binding relationship with a sponsor for at least one year but could not live with their partner." This can be applied to same-sex and opposite-sex relationships equally. Keep in mind, Canadian immigration strongly believes in family reunification and so applications under the family class category are given the highest priority. Watch our video above on conjugal sponsorship, which includes who is eligible to sponsor, important information to know before you submit your application and the eligibility requirements for conjugal sponsorship.

If you would like to sponsor your Conjugal partner but are unsure what documents to include with your application or how to get started then please don’t hesitate to contact us at 416-477-2545. Our immigration experts will be glad to assist you with your immigration matter.

With Akrami & Associates there is always a way!!

If you like this video please subscribe to our channel!

We hope you enjoy the video!

For more information on Conjugal Sponsorships and many other immigration matters, check out our site:

or Call us at

416-477-2545 | 1-877-820-7121

416 477 2570 | 1 877 622 8182

Email: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.