How Can We Help If You Have Been Denied Entry? | Overstay in the USA

Phone: 416-477-2545  || E: || Book a ConsultationBook a Consultation

If you have overstayed your visit, you may face harsh consequences. Overstaying your visit may result in:

  • You being bared for 3-10 years from entering the United States.
  • You may not be able to apply for extension or change of status
  • You may have to return to your home country and apply for status renewal from there
  • You current status may become void.

Considering the harsh consequences, if you have overstayed your visit, you may have to act quickly. The options for you may be limited, and there may be time constraints.

We can help, as we understand the in situations like these. We have years of experience in the immigration field, and we will be happy to share our expertise with you. We can help:

  • Draft any required forms;
  • Compile a strong case that suit your situation;
  • Help you prepare all the supporting documents; and
  • Prepare you for any possible submissions and interviews.

We will guide you through the entire process, and be with you at every step of the way. We believe in communicating with our clients and helping them through the whole process. You can contact us and our team of professionals will be happy to assist you.