On and Off Campus Work Permit Eligibility Video | Off Campus Work Permit Videos | Videos

Phone: 416-477-2545  || E: info@TheVisa.ca || Book a ConsultationBook a Consultation


On and Off Campus Work Permit Eligibility Video

More international students now want to work while studying and they have two options to choose from on-campus and off-campus. Of course in order to work in Canada, you must first be authorized to do so. Watch our video above on the eligibility requirements for international students wanting to work while studying in Canada, either on-campus or off-campus, and the difference between the two options.

If you are an international student in Canada and would like to work on or off-campus but are unsure what documents to include with your application or how to get started then please don’t hesitate to contact us at 416-477-2545. Our immigration experts will be glad to assist you with your immigration matter.

With Akrami & Associates there is always a way!!

https://thevisa.ca https://thevisa.ca
http://toimmigrate.com http://toimmigrate.com

If you like this video please subscribe to our channel!

We hope you enjoy the video!

For more information on Study Permits, Work Permits and many other immigration matters, check out our site:



or Call us at

416-477-2545 | 1-877-820-7121

416 477 2570 | 1 877 622 8182

Email: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.