Documents Needed For Live-in Caregiver Program | Live-in Caregiver Work Permit

Phone: 416-477-2545  || E: || Book a ConsultationBook a Consultation

Before you start filling out the Live-in caregiver application form you need to gather all the required documents for this application. You can use the document checklist below:

  • Completed family information (IMM5645)
  • Statutory Declaration of Common-law union (IMM5409)
  • Schedule 1- application for Temporary Resident Visa (IMM 5257- schedule 1), if applicable
  • Use of Representation (IMM 5476)
  • You need to have your job offer letter or contract from your potential employer with job tittle and working conditions
  • You also need to provide a copy of Labour Market Impact Assessment (LMIA) from Employment and Social Development of Canada (ESDC). Your should also provide a copy of your LMIA
  • You also have to prove documents that you meet the requirement of the job being offered to you
  • You have to make a fee payment in a an acceptable format, if applicable and pay application processing fee and biometric fee
  • Proof of funds
  • Photocopy of Current immigration document if applicable
  • Status documents
  • Any additional documents required by visa officer

This is a basic document checklist to guide you in the right path. Note that there are other documents needed. Call us today so that we can help you move forward! At Akrami & Associates there is always a way!