Intra Company Transferee Work Permit Requirements Video | Intra Company Transferee Videos | Videos


Intra Company Transferee Work Permit Requirements Video

Do you want to work in Canada but are employed overseas through a multi-national company? Does the multi-national company that you work for have a location in Canada? If so, you should apply for a work permit through an Intra-Company Transfer. In this particular circumstance, you must work for a foreign multi-national company that also has a location in Canada in order to request a work permit through the transfer program. Watch our video above on who is eligible for an Intra-Company Transferee work permit and who is not, how to start the process of obtaining a work permit and further steps.

If you would like to apply for an Intra-Company Transferee Work Permit but are unsure what documents to include with your application or how to get started then please don’t hesitate to contact us at 416-477-2545. Our immigration experts will be glad to assist you with your immigration matter.

With Akrami & Associates there is always a way!!

If you like this video please subscribe to our channel!

We hope you enjoy the video!

For more information on the Intra-Company Transferee Work Permit and many other immigration matters, check out our site:

or Call us at

416-477-2545 | 1-877-820-7121

416 477 2570 | 1 877 622 8182

Email: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.