A business visa may be given to a person who would like to enter Canada, on temporary bases, for reason related to his or her business.
The visitor may be required to show the following:
- First and foremost you have to be admissible both medically and criminally
- You would have to show that the length of your stay is less than 6 months
- You have to show your intention to return home to your business
- showing your income and profits from your home country may be helpful
- You have to ensure the officer of the fact that you do not intend to stay in Canada or work here longer than your business meeting or conference.
- You would be required present your passport and travel documents
It is important to note that a business visa does not have a separate application. If you are not from a visa exempt country, you would have to submit the same application as the temporary resident visa. Visiting for business reason increases your credibility, as it gives you a valid reason to tell the officer and gain entry into Canada.
It is very important that you submit the right documents that provide proof of your business back home, and prove that your visit is temporary. For instance, having an invitation letter for your business meeting may help you with your case.
I hope this helped, if you have any questions about what is required, and what kind of documents you may be able to provide. You can contact us and our team of experienced professionals will be happy to help you.