Who can I include in my application for a Canada immigration visa - Immigration Blog about US & Canadian Immigration matters.

Bahar's Blog about Immigration to Canada & USA

Bahar's Blog about Immigration to Canada & USA
1 minute reading time (285 words)

Who can I include in my application for a Canada immigration visa

Who can I include in my application for a Canada immigration visa

Your Canada immigration visa (Permanent Resident Card) application must filled out correctly with the proper documents attached to it. Failure to do so may lead to your application being denied.

Who can I include on Canada immigration visa application?

  • Spouse: A legal marriage partner. Includes both opposite and same sex relationships

  • Common-law partner: Someone who has been living with another person and in a relationship with for at least one year.

  • Conjugal partner: A person who is currently outside of Canada who has a binding relationship with the sponsor for at least one year.

  • Dependent children: Child you may have who is under the age of 22 years. If they are 22 years and older they must be a full-time student without any interruptions to their education.

  • Any other eligible relatives

Who can I not include in my application?

You cannot include your parents or grandparents. If you wish to sponsor your parents or grandparents you can do so through the Super Visa. This visa will allow your parents or grandparents to stay with you for up to two years without them having to renew their status. The super visa is also valid for up to 10 years.

What happens when the person I sponsored becomes permanent resident of Canada?

If the family member you sponsored becomes a permanent resident they will be able to live, work, and study in Canada. They will essentially have most of the rights and responsibilities of that of a Canadian citizen.

Contact Akrami & Associates

If you have further enquiries in regards to your Canada Immigration Visa contact us at 416-477-2545 or dial our toll free number 1-877-820-7121 and will be glad to answer any questions you might have.

Significant Benefit Work Permit
US Family Class

Related Posts


By accepting you will be accessing a service provided by a third-party external to http://toimmigrate.com/