open work permit for students

Immigration Blog about US & Canadian Immigration matters.

Immigration Blog about US & Canadian Immigration matters. If you would like to learn about US and Canadian immigration matters you have came to the right place to read blogs.

Applying for Post Graduate Work Permit


What is Post Graduate Work Permit

If you are an international student in Canada, you know tuition fees, textbooks, and residency can be very expensive. Most students upon graduating need to start paying off their student loans to OSAP or student line of credit from your bank. Needless to say studying in Canada can be costly. After you graduate you may be eligible to apply for a Post Graduate Work Permit (PGWP) . The work experience you gain through this application may benefit you to qualify for permanent residency.

To be eligible for the post graduate work permit you must graduate from a designated learning institution in Canada, not all learning institution make eligible for a Post Graduate Work Permit. To check if your learning institutions make you eligible for a post-graduate work permit you can search on CIC website.

Continue reading
  676 Hits


© Akrami and Associates

676 Hits