canada Minor's Study Permit

Immigration Blog about US & Canadian Immigration matters.

Immigration Blog about US & Canadian Immigration matters. If you would like to learn about US and Canadian immigration matters you have came to the right place to read blogs.

Applying for a Minor's Study Permit


How can I apply for a Minor’s Study Permit

Do you want to bring your child to Canada? Are you seeking to provide your child the privilege of attaining a Canadian education? Do you require assistance in completing your minor’s application for a study permit? Fear not! Acquiring a Canadian education is a luxury that most parents dream of making accessible to their children. If you are like most parents who do, or if you or someone you know is seeking assistance in inquiring information about a minor’s study permit, there is some important information you should know that will help you get started. Continue reading this blog in order to find out more on this specific immigration topic.

What is a Minor’s Study Permit

A minor’s study permit is a document issued to young foreign nationals seeking to pursue an education in Canada under a designated learning institution. These foreign nationals are typically children aged 18 years old and younger within the provinces of Ontario, Alberta, Manitoba, Prince Edward Island, and Saskatchewan. However the age is increased to 19 years old and younger for the provinces of British Columbia, New Brunswick, Newfoundland and Labrador, Northwest Territories, Nova Scotia, Nunavut, and Yukon.

Continue reading
  545 Hits
545 Hits